To Win A $100 Oberon Gift Certificate:
1. Answer the following four questions about Space Junque, available for Kindle or at Smashwords. The answer to the first question can be found in the sample available free at Smashwords. The other three answers come later in the book. Each correct answer is worth one entry.
2. The form will ask for your name and email. If you win, I’ll need your email address to send you the gift certificate. When the contest is over, all email addresses will be deleted. They will NOT be used for any other purpose than this contest. You’ll receive confirmation of your total correct answers at the end of the questionnaire.
3. Contestants may enter one time. In the event of multiple entries, the first entry will count and subsequent entries will be disqualified.
4. Contest ends at 11:59 p.m. October 2, 2010, Pacific Standard Time. Any entries received after that will be disqualified.
5. The winning entry will be selected using a random sequence generator on Sunday, October 3, 2010 and the winner announced here at the blog.
I wish everyone could win.
edit: be sure to put in your name and email before you click CALCULATE RESULTS or your entry won’t go through!
edit #2: (we learn as we go) Apparently some people are having trouble with Firefox. An alternate entry method — though not as slick — is to email your answers to lkr [at] lkrigel dot com. You’ll still receive a confirming email.
Let The Games Begin!
wp-simple-survey no longer active
Fantastic book. Can’t wait for Bleeder 🙂
Thanks so much for the contest!
Ah pooey! I only found out about this today! I hope you got a lot of entries and that it went well! 🙂
Oh, darn! It was a lot of fun. The only downside is that everybody can’t win.
I’ll have another contest when Spiderwork, the next book comes out.